- Sign up as a consignor!
- You will be taken to “My Closet”, where you can “Add Items” to your inventory. Note: All new items added will be added to your “Pending Inventory”. Once approved by KCC, your items will be added to your “Active Inventory”. These are the items that will show on our Sales Portal.
- Upload ONLY top-quality items in new or nearly new condition! Our shoppers are picky!
- You can add up to five photos of your item. Make sure to take photos in a well-lit area, with no distractions in the background.
- The minimum price for items is $3.00, and you can elect if you want your items discounted on our discount days.
- You can "edit" your price during the live sale.
- You will receive an email every time something sells.
- From the “View Sold Items”, click “View Details” where you can print your SOLD ITEM TAGS and place them on your SOLD ITEMS
- You will then bring your sold items to drop off at your scheduled time.
- You will receive a check with your proceeds about 7 days after the sale!
***Remember, shoppers cannot touch and feel these items so any additional information will be helpful when they consider purchasing your items! If an item is not up to the shopper's satisfaction, the item will be refunded!
Note: There will be a $5 charge for any items that are sold that are defective or stained. In addition, please check your inventory to make sure you still have in your possession the items you are selling. If you sell an item, you no longer have, you will be accessed $5.
Tips from our BIG Sellers!
- Lay the pieces out flat on a clean, uncluttered background for the photo – lay out a flat bed sheet is great for this!
- Make sure you take photos in a well-lit area with no shadows!
- Add additional description-NWT, only worn once, all pieces included, any minor imperfections (better descriptions lead to shopper confidence)
- If you have a name brand, designer or boutique clothing, please list the brand in the description, as many shoppers search by brand!
- Touch up wrinkled clothing (nothing looks good with massive wrinkles!)
- If adding jeans/pants, please indicate whether the pants are "Slim, Husky, Regular". You might even consider taking a picture of the label.
- If adding shoes, please take a photo of the soles of the shoes so shoppers can see the wear.
- Consider “bundling” items as long as they are the same size/gender.
- Price your items right. What would you pay for the item? Also, price your items for our 1/2 off days.